When you use the Service, you may provide us with, and we may collect from you, information that relates to you, including your personal information.
You may provide us with your information in a number of ways, including:
• corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise; and
• subscribing to email updates, newsletters or other subscriptions and features made available on the Service from time to time. The information you give us may include your name and e-mail address.
With regard to your use of the Service, we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform, device type, hardware model, MAC address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information;
• information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Service (including date and time);
• information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, and network and application performance;
• pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION We may use information we have about you in the following ways: Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
• help us respond to your queries;
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• send you our newsletter, email updates and other subscriptions which we make available from time to time and which you subscribe to receiving;
• provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about content, goods or services we feel may interest you;
• notify you about changes to the Service;
• ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• facilitate contests, promotions, sweepstakes or surveys on the Service;
• monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service;
• comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer the Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve the Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep the Service safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service; and
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Service about goods or services that may interest you or them. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
We may share your personal information with any of the THE MEDICINE EXPRESS and with selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
• aggregated, anonymised or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Service. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information
• to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if the THE MEDICINE EXPRESS that control this Service or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
By using this Service, you agree to respond truthfully and accurately about your age if asked. We do not knowingly collect information from children who are 18 years old or younger. If you are 18 years old or younger, you may not submit any personal information to us. YOUR INDIAN AND OTHER PRIVACY RIGHTS Where provided under applicable law, you may request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold, and you may ask about all recipients of the information, the purpose of the processing, request the correction of incorrect information, and request the blocking and deletion of such information by contacting us at email@example.com. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information. Any access request may be subject to a fee to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you. You have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal information. You have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or clicking "unsubscribe" on the emails you receive or by changing your settings on your device. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with any services which you request. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to the Service. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at THE MEDICINE EXPRESS, Surya nagar road no-3 Bijulia talab road ward no -8, Ramgarh canttRamgarh Jharkhand 829122 India.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organisational procedures measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through the Service or that we otherwise maintain. Links to third party websites Our Service, newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, retail partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.